February 1 – 28
One winner will experience the performance and technology of the 2018 Cadillac CTS!
Earn entries playing slots and table games with your Paradise Rewards Club Card.
3X Entries Every Wednesday
Cadillac CTS Winner Guaranteed!
Wednesday, February 28 • 10 pm
Spa Resort Casino & Agua Caliente Casino
Activate your entries February 28 beginning at 9 pm.
Must be present to win.
Cadillac CTS Giveaway
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
February 1, 2018 – February 28, 2018
Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa will offer Paradise Rewards Club members the chance to win a new Cadillac CTS or Paradise Cash Play prizes during this Dual Property Promotion.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Paradise Rewards Club members can earn electronic drawing entries at each property for their chance to win a new Cadillac CTS during the promotional period. A drawing will be held on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at the Spa Resort Casino and at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. (Reference below for specific drawing times). Entry earning begins at 12:01am on Thursday, February 1, 2018. Paradise Rewards Club members may activate their entries by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card on a slot machine or obtaining a table games rating beginning one hour prior to each respective property’s drawing. Participants must be present to win.
- Spa Resort Casino at the Vehicle display, by the north entrance lobby
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa at the Promotional Stage near the South entrance
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Promotional Drawing Day Structure:
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa – Wednesday at 10pm
- Four (4) selected participants will be chosen via PlayerSoft electronic gaming module to participate in an interactive game experience.
- In the order in which they were called, each player will select an oversized numbered envelope.
- The Game will consist of four (4) envelopes each containing a concealed prize.
- Concealed prizes will be as follows:
Concealed Prizes Available
Number of Cards at this Quantity
$1,000 Paradise Cash Play
$2,000 Paradise Cash Play
$3,000 Paradise Cash Play
(valued at $52,900)
- Once each participant has selected their envelope, they will be instructed to open their envelope one at a time, revealing the prize that they have won.
- Each property will offer the chance to win a new Cadillac CTS during the promotional period, for a combined total of up to two (2) vehicles between the two properties.
- Max Prizes per Drawing Date per property = $52,900 valued vehicle and $6,000 Paradise Cash Play
- Max prizes per property during the promotional period = $52,900 vehicle and $6,000 Paradise Cash Play.
- Combined max prizes between the two properties = $105,800 vehicles and $12,000 Paradise Cash Play = Combined Grand Total of $117,800.
- Entry Earning:
- 100 slot points earned = 1 entry
- $5 table games theo = 1 entry
- Entry earning begins at 12:01am on Thursday, February 1, 2018 – Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 9:59pm.
- Earned entries can be activated at the drawings held on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at the property of the player’s choice.
- Entries earned will expire at 9:59pm on Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
- Wednesday Multiplier – Guests can earn 3X the entries every Wednesday, which can be used for either property’s drawing.
The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
- Slot and table games players earn electronic drawing tickets by accumulating points or earning table games theoretical win while using their Paradise Rewards Club Card while playing at Spa Resort Casino and/or Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Slot players earn one (1) electronic drawing ticket per 100 slot points earned during the promotional period and table games players earn one (1) electronic drawing ticket per $5.00 of theoretical win earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing tickets are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
- Players can activate their entries at the property for which the drawings will be taking place for that specific promotional drawing day. A player can activate their entries by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at any slot machine or obtaining a table games rating. All electronic drawing tickets must be activated prior to each hour’s drawing on each drawing day in order to be eligible to win. Announcements will be made on the casino floor throughout the drawing day to remind guests how and when to activate their electronic drawing tickets.
- Once an electronic drawing ticket is selected and the name is announced, the participant will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee with a radio or telephone will notify the appropriate Marketing and Player Development Department employee with a radio or telephone that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The participant’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two Marketing and Player Development representatives before the prize is awarded. A winners log will be kept to indicate the tickets drawn, winner’s names and any tickets drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
- For each virtual drawing ticket drawn, the Marketing and Player Development Department Employee or above will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Paradise Cash Play prize winner may choose an equal Non Negotiable Chips option.
- In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the ACGC Regulatory Division and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline”.
- Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equal 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
- In the event that a participant does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another person an opportunity to win in that drawing.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable. No cash value; no change given.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC and ACCRS is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC, ACCRS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each winner, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The SRC and ACCRS reserves the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for direct mail offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Mail offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct mail letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Mail offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- The participant that wins the Cadillac CTS will have 24 hours to choose one (1) of the following options:
- Cadillac CTS valued at $52,900 (provided by Jessup Cadillac)
- A credit in the amount of $52,900 to be applied to a new vehicle of the Winner’s Choice at Jessup Cadillac. Should the Winner select a vehicle with a cost above the $52,900 credit, the Winner will be responsible for paying the difference in cost. If in the event that the Winner selects a Vehicle with a cost below the $52,900 credit, the winner will not receive the difference in Cash in return.
- $40,000 in Cash in lieu of the Vehicle.
- $45,000 in Paradise Cash Play or Non-Negotiable chips in lieu of the Vehicle.
- Should the Grand Prize winner choose the Vehicle option, the winner must pay all applicable taxes, license, document fees, etc., and insurance premiums. The winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days and must present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance upon delivery of the vehicle.
- All Cash prize winners will be paid at the main cash cage.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Paradise Cash play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $100 and under – Expires 24 hours
- $101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
- $1,501-$5,000 – Expires 60 days
- $5,001-$19,999 – Expires 90 days
- $20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months