April 2 – May 28
18 JEEPS • 8 WEEKS • 2 CASINOS
Drawing Countdown • Saturday, April 21
7 PM – 7:45 PM
A $1,000 Paradise Cash Play winner every 15 minutes
Two players compete head-to-head for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Saturdays | Spa Resort Casino
Sundays | Agua Caliente Casino
Earn entries by playing slots or table games with your Paradise Rewards Club card.
Activate your entries one hour prior to drawing times.
Earn 5X entries every Monday
Great Jeep Giveaway
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
April 2, 2018 through May 28, 2018
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino are offering Slot and Table Games Paradise Rewards Club Members to win a Jeep Wrangler Sport and Paradise Cash Play each week in this promotion.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Slot and Table Game Players will earn electronic drawing entries beginning Week #1 on Monday, April 2, 2018 beginning at 12:01am. For week #2 - week #8 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Sundays at 8:01pm following Agua Caliente Casino’s drawing at 8:00pm. All Drawing entries through week #8 expire at 8:00pm on Sundays following Agua Caliente Casino’s drawing. There will be a Bonus Drawing held on both properties on May 28th, 2018. Entry earning for the bonus Drawing, or Week # 9, will begin on May 20, 2018.
Drawing Dates and Times:
- Spa Resort Casino – Saturdays from 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Dates: April 7, 14, 21, 28, 2018 and May 5, 12, 19, 26, 2018
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa – Sundays from 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Dates: April 8, 15, 22, 29, 2018 and May 6, 13, 20, 27, 2018
- DUAL: Bonus Drawing at each property on May 28, 2018 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Drawing Day Structure:
- Paradise Cash Play Drawings: 7:00pm – 7:45pm, one (1) winner every 15 minutes of $1,000 in Paradise Cash Play drawn via PlayerSoft:
- “Journey to The Jeep” Game Structure:
How to Play:
- Two (2) Paradise Rewards Club Members will be selected at 8:00pm via PlayerSoft electronic drawing module. The two (2) game contestants will compete in the “Journey to the Jeep” Virtual game board experience for their chance to win a Jeep Sport Wrangler.
- The two (2) selected participants will use the Touch Screen to press a virtual numbered wheel, numbered 1 – 6. The virtual game board will move the player’s vehicle across the board according to the number the virtual numbered wheel lands on. Each space a player lands on will have a Paradise Cash Play prize. Prizes can be anywhere from $500 in Paradise Cash Play to $2,500 in Paradise Cash Play.
- The virtual game board will consist of sixteen (16) spaces, including the Finish Line. Each game space will represent a Paradise Cash Play prize value. The game contestant that reaches the finish line first will win the Jeep Wrangler Sport! The remaining game contestant will receive the prizes redeemed during the virtual game board play.
- Virtual game board Prize Breakdown: Sixteen (16) board spaces, including the Finish Line prize:
Game Board Prizes
Number of Spaces Available at this Value
1 space available
1 spaces available
2 spaces available
2 space available
3 spaces available
3 space available
1 space available
1 space available
Move forward 2 Spaces
1 space available
Jeep Wrangler Sport
Finish Line Prize
- Max prizes per property, per drawing day = $32,000 vehicle and $10,250 PCP (Max $4,000 PCP in the 7:00pm – 7:45pm drawings, plus approximately $6,250 PCP from the virtual game consolation winner.)
- Total Max prizes, per property = $288,000 vehicles and $92,250 PCP
- Combined max prizes for both properties = $576,000 vehicles and $184,500 PCP
- 100 slot points earned = 1 entry & $5 table games Theo = 1 entry
- Multiplier – Guests can earn 5X the entries on Mondays which can be used for either property’s drawing. On Monday, May 28, guests can earn 10X the entries!
- Week #1 entry earning begins on Monday, April 2, 2018, beginning at 12:01am. Week #2 – Week #8 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Sundays at 8:01pm following Agua Caliente Casino’s drawing at 8:00pm. For the Bonus Drawing on May 28, 2018 in week #9, entry earning will begin on May 20, 2018 as of 8:01pm.
- Each week, earned entries can be activated at the drawings held on Saturday and Sunday. On Week #9, entries earned can also be activated for the Bonus Drawing on Monday, May 28, 2018.
- Entries earned for that respective promotional week will expire at 8:00pm each Sunday, with the exception of Week #9, which will expire at 8:00pm on Monday, May 28, 2018.
The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
- Slot and table games players earn electronic drawing tickets by accumulating points or earning table games theoretical win while using their Paradise Rewards Club Card while playing at Spa Resort Casino and/or Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Slot players earn 1 electronic drawing tickets per 100 slot points earned during the promotional period and table games players earn 1 electronic drawing tickets per $5.00 of theoretical win earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing tickets are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
- Players can activate their entries at the property for which the drawings will be taking place for that specific promotional drawing day. A player can activate their entries by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at any slot machine or obtaining a table games rating. All electronic drawing tickets must be activated prior to each hour’s drawing on each drawing day in order to be eligible to win. Announcements will be made on the casino floor throughout the drawing day to remind guests how and when to activate their electronic drawing tickets.
- Once an electronic drawing ticket is selected and the name is announced, the participant will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee with a radio or telephone will notify the appropriate Marketing and Player Development Department employee with a radio or telephone that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The participant’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two Marketing and Player Development representatives before the prize is awarded. A winners log will be kept to indicate the tickets drawn, winner’s names and any tickets drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
- For each virtual drawing ticket drawn, the Marketing and Player Development Department Employee or above will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- At the conclusion of the promotion, all promotion information, including promotion dates, promotion parameters, total number of entries, number of entries by guest name and names of winners is saved and archived in the system. All entries into the drawing of this promotion are considered to be null and void for all future drawings.
- In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the ACGC Regulatory Division and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline”.
- Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equal 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
- In the event that a participant does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another person an opportunity to win in that drawing.
- On each weekly drawing day, participants may only win once during the “Paradise Cash Play Drawings.” If a participant wins in the “Paradise Cash Play Drawings,” they become eligible again for the “Journey to The Jeep” Virtual game drawing that same day.
- In any given promotional week, the participant that wins the Jeep Wrangler Sport at Spa Resort Casino on a Saturday night is not eligible to be selected for Agua Caliente Casino’s “Journey to The Jeep” Virtual Game Board experience on Sunday night. Players will have the opportunity to win a Jeep Wrangler Sport up to nine (9) times in the promotional period per property.
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- There are no designated representatives allowed for the virtual game board experience.
- Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Paradise Cash Play offer is non-transferable Participants may earn their entries at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and/or Spa Resort Casino.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC, ACCRS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Winners must show a valid photo identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The Jeep Wrangler Sport Prize Winner will have 24 hours to choose one (1) of the following options for their prize:
- A 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport valued at $32,000 (provided by an approved ACGC vendor – Crystal Chrysler Jeep Dodge).
- A credit in the amount of $32,000 to be applied to a vehicle of the Winner’s Choice at Crystal Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Should the Winner select a vehicle with a cost above the $32,000 credit, the Winner will be responsible for paying the difference in cost. If in the event that the Winner selects a Vehicle with a cost below the $32,000 credit, the winner will not receive the difference in Cash in return.
- Cash option of $24,000 in lieu of the Vehicle
- Paradise Cash Play of $27,000 in lieu of the Vehicle
- $27,000 Non-Negotiable chips in lieu of the Vehicle.
- Should the Grand Prize winner choose the car option, the winner must pay all applicable taxes, license, document fees, etc., and insurance premiums. The winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days and must present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance upon delivery of the vehicle.
- In the event that the Grand Prize winner selects the cash option, the prize winner will be paid at the Main Cage.
- Paradise Cash Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
$20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.