November 27 – January 27
Win a Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Coupe or up to $10,000 CASH
Earn entries all week by playing slots and table games with your Paradise Rewards Club card
Earn 3X entries on Sundays
Fridays 9 PM | Spa Resort Casino
Saturdays 9 PM | Agua Caliente Casino
Except December 29 and 30
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM on Drawing Days
Win $500 Paradise Cash Play. One winner every 15 minutes!
$700,000 Mercedes Match
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
November 27, 2017 – January 27, 2018
Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa will offer Paradise Rewards Club members the chance to win a new Mercedes or Cash prizes each week during this Dual Property Promotion.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Paradise Rewards Club members can earn electronic drawing entries at each property for their chance to play the Mercedes Match game each week during the promotional period. Drawings to be held on Fridays at the Spa Resort Casino and Saturdays at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa during the promotional period (reference below for specific drawing times). Week #1 entry earning begins on Monday, November 27, 2017, beginning at 12:01am. Week #2 – Week #4 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Saturdays at 9:01pm. Mercedes Match Drawings will not be held on Friday, December 29, 2017 – Saturday, December 30, 2017. Week #5 from 9:01pm on December 23, 2017 through 9:00pm on December 30, 2017, entries will not be earned towards the Mercedes Match promotion. Week #6 entry earning will resume on Saturday, December 30, 2017, beginning at 9:01pm. Week #7 – Week #9 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Saturdays at 9:01pm. Paradise Rewards Club members may activate their entries by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card on a slot machine or obtaining a table games rating beginning one hour prior to each respective property’s drawing. Participants must be present to win.
Weekly Drawing Dates:
- Spa Resort Casino at the Promotions Area, outside Cascade Lounge
- Friday, December 1, 2017
- Friday, December 8, 2017
- Friday, December 15, 2017
- Friday, December 22, 2017
- Friday, January 5, 2018
- Friday, January 12, 2018
- Friday, January 19, 2018
- Friday, January 26, 2018
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa at the Promotional Stage outside of the Show venue
- Saturday, December 2, 2017
- Saturday, December 9, 2017
- Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Saturday, December 23, 2017
- Saturday, January 6, 2018
- Saturday, January 13, 2018
- Saturday, January 20, 2018
- Saturday, January 27, 2018
Promotional Drawing Day Structure:
- Paradise Cash Play Drawings:
- Spa Resort Casino – Fridays from 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa – Saturdays from 7:00pm-8:30p
- One (1) Winner every fifteen (15) minutes of $500 Paradise Cash Play (Total of seven 7 winners)
- Mercedes Match Drawings
- Spa Resort Casino – Fridays at 9pm
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa – Saturdays at 9pm
- Five (5) selected participants will be chosen via PlayerSoft electronic gaming module to participate in an interactive match game experience.
- In the order in which they were called, each player will reach into the drawing bag and select a miniature car. One color car will represent the “Match Game Finalist” and this contestant will play the Match Game. The other remaining miniature cars represent the “Consolation prize” and each of these winners will receive $500 in Paradise Cash Play.
- The Match Game Board will consist of thirty (30) envelopes each containing a concealed prize. Concealed prizes will be as follows:
Game Board Prizes Available
Number of Cards at this Quantity
Mercedes CLA 250 Coupe
(valued at $38,500)
- The Mercedes Match Game Finalist will begin by selecting one (1) envelope at a time, revealing the prize inside. This process will be completed until the Game Finalist has selected three (3) matching cards of the same prize value. The matched prize will be the prize awarded to the Game Finalist.
- Consolation Winners – Each Consolation Winner will receive $500 in Paradise Cash Play.
- PRIZE POOL
- Each property will offer the chance to win up to eight (8) Mercedes CLA 250 Coupe’s during the promotional period, for a combined total of up to sixteen (16) vehicles between the two properties.
- Max Prizes per Drawing Date per property = $44,000
- Max prizes per property during the promotional period = $352,000
- Combined max prizes between the two properties = $704,000
- Entry Earning:
- 100 slot points earned = 1 entry
- $5 table games theo = 1 entry
- Week #1 entry earning begins on Monday, November 27, 2017, beginning at 12:01am. Week #2 – Week #4 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Saturdays at 9:01pm. Mercedes Match Drawings will not be held on Friday, December 29, 2017 – Saturday, December 30, 2017. Week #5 from 9:01pm on December 23, 2017 through 9:00pm on December 30, 2017, entries will not be earned towards the Mercedes Match promotion. Week #6 entry earning will resume on Saturday, December 30, 2017, beginning at 9:01pm. Week #7 – Week #9 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Saturdays at 9:01pm.
- Each week, earned entries can be activated at the drawings held on Friday and Saturday.
- Entries earned for that respective promotional week will expire at 9:00pm each Saturday.
- Super Sundays Multiplier – Guests can earn 3X the entries on Sundays which can be used for either property’s drawing.
The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
- Slot and table games players earn electronic drawing tickets by accumulating points or earning table games theoretical win while using their Paradise Rewards Club Card while playing at Spa Resort Casino and/or Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Slot players earn 1 electronic drawing tickets per 100 slot points earned during the promotional period and table games players earn 1 electronic drawing tickets per $5.00 of theoretical win earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing tickets are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
- Players can activate their entries at the property for which the drawings will be taking place for that specific promotional drawing day. A player can activate their entries by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at any slot machine or obtaining a table games rating. All electronic drawing tickets must be activated prior to each hour’s drawing on each drawing day in order to be eligible to win. Announcements will be made on the casino floor throughout the drawing day to remind guests how and when to activate their electronic drawing tickets.
- Once an electronic drawing ticket is selected and the name is announced, the participant will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee with a radio or telephone will notify the appropriate Marketing and Player Development Department employee with a radio or telephone that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The participant’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two Marketing and Player Development representatives before the prize is awarded. A winners log will be kept to indicate the tickets drawn, winner’s names and any tickets drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
- For each virtual drawing ticket drawn, the Marketing and Player Development Department Employee or above will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Cash prize winner may choose equal Paradise Cash Play or Non Negotiable Chips option.
- On each weekly drawing day, participants may only win once during the “Paradise Cash Play Drawings.” If a participant wins in the “Paradise Cash Play Drawings,” they become eligible again for the “Mercedes Match Drawing” that same day.
- In any given promotional week, the participant that is selected to play the “Mercedes Match” Game Board experience at Spa Resort Casino on a Friday night is not eligible to be selected for Agua Caliente Casino’s “Mercedes Match” Game Board experience on Saturday night. Players will have the opportunity to be chosen for the “Mercedes Match” Game Board experience up to eight (8) times in the promotional period.
- At the conclusion of the promotion, all promotion information, including promotion dates, promotion parameters, total number of entries, number of entries by guest name and names of winners is saved and archived in the system. All entries into the drawing of this promotion are considered to be null and void for all future drawings.
- In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the ACGC Regulatory Division and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline”.
- Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equal 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
- In the event that a participant does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another person an opportunity to win in that drawing.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable. No cash value; no change given.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each winner, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The SRC and ACCRS reserves the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for direct mail offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Mail offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct mail letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Mail offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- In the event that the Grand Prize Winner matches all three (3) Mercedes prize cards, the winner will have 24 hours to choose one (1) of the following options:
- Mercedes Benz CLA 250 valued at $38,525 (provided by VIP Motor Cars, LTD)
- A credit in the amount of $38,525 to be applied to a new vehicle of the Winner’s Choice at VIP Motor Cars, LTD. Should the Winner select a vehicle with a cost above the $38,525 credit, the Winner will be responsible for paying the difference in cost. If in the event that the Winner selects a Vehicle with a cost below the $38,525 credit, the winner will not receive the difference in Cash in return.
- $29,000 in Cash
- $32,000 in Paradise Cash Play or Non-Negotiable chips in lieu of the Vehicle.
- Should the Grand Prize winner choose the Vehicle option, the winner must pay all applicable taxes, license, document fees, etc., and insurance premiums. The winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days and must present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance upon delivery of the vehicle.
- All Cash prize winners will be paid at the main cash cage.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Paradise Cash play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $100 and under – Expires 24 hours
- $101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
- $1,501-$5,000 – Expires 60 days
- $5,001-$19,999 – Expires 90 days
- $20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months