Weekly Slot Tournaments every Wednesday
Win your share of over $40,000 in Cash and Prizes!
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Two Session Winners every 15 minutes of up to $1,000 Paradise Cash Play Overall winner receives $1,000 Cash!
Earn 100 slot points on your Paradise Rewards Club card or become a Paradise Rewards Member to participate.
Play it Forward Weekly Slot Tournament
October 5, 2016 through September 27, 2017
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino will offer a slot tournament every Wednesday from 7:00pm – 9:00pm with a total of Nine (9) three-minute long sessions beginning every 15 minutes on selected tournament slot machines. Participants must earn 100 points for a free entry into the Winning Wednesdays Weekly Slot Tournament. Players that have earned their 100-point free entry and would like to participate again may pay a $20 re-buy for each additional session they’d like to play. New Paradise Rewards Club members will receive a free entry when they sign up the day of tournament in lieu of the 100 points free entry.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Participants may enter the slot tournament by earning 100 points to qualify day of tournament. They will receive their Tournament Ticket at the Paradise Rewards Club Booth. Each ticket has a session and the time the group will begin. Participants can also enter the tournament more than once per night by re-buying into the tournament. The re-buy will cost $20 at the Paradise Rewards Club using cash, or credit card to purchase a ticket.
Participants must present their Tournament Ticket to the Tournament staff member at the check-in table in the tournament area 10 minutes prior to the play time, which is printed on the ticket.
Session 1 – 7:00 pm Session 6 – 8:15 pm
Session 2 – 7:15 pm Session 7 – 8:30 pm
Session 3 – 7:30 pm Session 8 – 8:45 pm
Session 4 – 7:45 pm Session 9 – 9:00 pm
Session 5 – 8:00 pm
WAYS TO WIN:
SESSION WINNERS: two (2) session winners every fifteen (15) minutes
- Winner #1: The participant that receives the highest score during their session will play a short/quick “Prize Multiplier” game. The short game will feature a game board that will include a set of twelve (12) blue cards and a set of twelve (12) red cards.
- 12 Blue Cards: Behind each blue card, there will be a Paradise Cash Play prize, ranging from $50 PCP to $250 PCP.
- 12 Red Cards: Behind each red card, there will be a Multiplier symbol: x1, x2, x3 or x4
Participants will choose one (1) blue card and one (1) red card. Whichever prize combination the participant ends up with (i.e. $75 PCP with x2 Multiplier = $150 PCP) will be their prize.
- Winner #2: Winner #1 (the top score participant) will have a chance to “Pay it Forward” by selecting a second winner to receive a consolation prize of $25 PCP. Winner #1 will roll a die (18-sided die for ACC, 16-sided die for SRC), to determine who the second winner will be.
**Max amount of prizes available per day for session winners = $2,925 PCP
Blue Cards 1) $250 PCP (5) $100 PCP (3) $50 PCP (3) $75 PCP
Red Cards (3) x4 (3) x3 (3) x2 (3) x1
ACC Example: SRC Example:
- TOP SCORE WINNERS: Top ten scores out of all 9 sessions win:
1st place: $1,000 Cash
2nd place: $500 Cash
3rd place: $400 Cash
4th place: $300 Paradise Cash Play
5th place: $200 Paradise Cash Play
6th place: $50 Paradise Cash Play
7th place: $50 Paradise Cash Play
8th place: $50 Paradise Cash Play
9th place: $50 Paradise Cash Play
10th place: $50 Paradise Cash Play
Total per tournament day: $2,650 cash and Paradise Cash Play ($1,900 Cash / $750 PCP)
Grand Total Per Tournament Day: $5,575 in Cash and Prizes
Grand Total Per month per property: $22,300 in Cash and Prizes
Dual Property Overall: over $40,000 in cash and prizes
- Participants must earn 100 points by playing on a slot machine with their Paradise Rewards Club Card. (Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equals 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for entry. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.)
- 100 points for first free entry must be earned first before any re-buys.
- Participants must register to play in the tournament at the Paradise Rewards Club booth.
- Each session may consist of a 3 minute session.
- Participants may play more than once with a $20 re-buy that can be purchased at the Paradise Rewards Club using cash, or credit card. No comps valid for this tournament. Participants may purchase unlimited re-buys as long as space is available in tournament sessions. Participants must purchase rebuys before playing in sessions.
- No re-buy refunds will be offered.
- All re-buys may only be used day of purchase and cannot be used for future tournaments.
- If participants miss their assigned session they are not guaranteed a spot in later sessions. In the event we are able to accommodate those who missed their session, decisions will be based on availability, first come first serve, and the players session time.
- All Paradise Cash Play prizes can be awarded to Paradise Rewards Club members only.
- Each Paradise Cash Play winner will be required to sign a Winners Log and will have the following expiration from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days
- Participants may enter each week’s tournament multiple times. If a participant plays in the tournament more than once, the participant’s highest score will be used to determine the participant’s final ranking.
- All participants must check in at the registration table prior to their session time.
- Winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize.
- All Tournament Slot Machines utilized shall be configured for tournament play by a Slot Technician or above. No tokens, coins or cash will be required or accepted to operate the tournament machine unless an exception is noted. All Slot Tournament gaming machines requiring Slot Department personnel to convert the gaming machines for tournament play will be included within a Slot Tournament conversion request memorandum identifying each Slot Machine. The memorandum will be forwarded will be forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department for review and approval.
- Winners and rankings will be determined by the total number of accumulated credits at the end of the Slot Tournament play. All tournament scores will be available at the Paradise Rewards Club at 10:00pm.
- In the event of a tie for one of the ten highest scores the prize money for the applicable prizes for the places in question will be added together and divided equally between the participants who are tied.
- In the event of a machine malfunction, the participant at that machine will be put into another group for that session. If the malfunction occurs during the last group, the participant will replay the session immediately following the conclusion of the group session.
- In the event of a machine malfunction during the last scheduled session, the player is allowed to compete for the overall top prize by replaying their three (3) minute session alone. Participants playing a final round replay are only eligible for a session prize if their score is higher than that of the winner during the previous session.
- First place winner may choose $1,000 in Paradise Cash Play in lieu of cash.
- ACC will have up to 18 players per session. SRC will have up to 16 people per session.
- Must be 21 years or older and must be or become a Paradise Rewards Club member prior to registering for the tournament.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner's Log and a Winner's Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, if applicable. The Winner's Logs and Winner's Release Form gives approval to Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa or Spa Resort Casino, and its agencies the rights to use the winner's name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- Participants must earn 100 points that gaming day starting at 5:00am.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for guest disputes.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI System of Internal Controls policies and procedures.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa is not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- There are no designated representatives allowed.
- In the event that the Winning Wednesdays Weekly Slot Tournament does not have enough participants, the tournament will not take place over the entire two (2) hours.
- Special Events Supervisor or above can make the decision to extend the hours of the tournament should we have enough participants to fill any sessions.
- The Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa.