October 5 – November 16
Pick the Ace of Spades for your chance to spin and win up to $2,500 in promotional chips!
Play your favorite table games with your Paradise Rewards Club card to win big.
Thursdays | 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
A winner every 15 minutes!
$315,000 Spinning Spades Hot Seats
Table Games Promotion
October 5, 2017 – November 16, 2017
Spa Resort Casino (SRC) and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa (ACCRS) will offer Paradise Rewards Club members the chance to win Promotional Chip prizes each week in this Dual Property Promotion.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Paradise Rewards Club members are eligible by actively playing on their Favorite Table Games on Thursdays at either property from October 5th to November 16th, 2017. One lucky winner will be chosen every fifteen (15) Minutes from 7pm-9pm. The Hot Seat drawings will be conducted by selecting a live table game utilizing a clear drawing barrel with numbered balls. Once a live table game has been selected participants will select a card from a set of cards in the “spade” suit. The participant who selects the Ace of Spades Card will be the chosen winner who gets to spin the “Spinning Spades” prize wheel. Prize wheel will contain all Non Negotiable Chip prizes. When commencing a spin, the “Spinning Spades” must make a full and complete rotation to be considered a valid spin. If a full rotation does not occur, the spin is considered invalid and the participant must spin the wheel again.
Prize spaces include:
- $250 NNC (x9 spaces)
- $500 NNC (x6 spaces)
- $750 NNC (x3 spaces)
- $1,000 NNC (x3 spaces)
- $1,250 NNC (x3 spaces)
- $2,500 NNC (x1 spaces)
- Total of 25 prize spaces
- Up to $22,500 in NNC prizes available per day per property
- Combined total = $315,000 ($157,500 per property)
- Participants may only win once per drawing day
Weekly Drawing Dates:
- Thursdays at each Property | Drawings from 7:00pm – 9:00pm via Hot Seat
- Guests that are actively playing at the chosen winner’s table will receive a promotional t-shirt valued at up to $10.
- Must be present to win.
- Spa Resort Casino/ Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
- October 5, 12, 19, 26, 2017 & November 2, 9, 16, 2017
HOT SEAT DRAWING RULES FOR TABLE GAMES PLAYERS:
- Winners will be chosen by selecting a live Table Game utilizing a clear drawing barrel with numbered balls. Spa Resort Casino’s drawing barrel will be located at the Promotional Stage area outside of the Cascade Lounge, while Agua Caliente Casino’s drawing barrel will be located inside the Primrose Entrance. Numbered balls will be based on the number of Live Table Games available. Once a Live Table Game has been selected, participants may pick a numbered card.
- Cards will all be suited with a spade and will include: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen & King.
- One (1) winner will be chosen from a single table. The winner will be escorted to the location of the “Spinning Spades” Prize Wheel. The participant who selects the Ace of Spades Card, will spin the “Spinning Spades” Prize Wheel.
- For Spa Resort Casino, the “Spinning Spades” Prize Wheel will be located on the north side of Table Games Pit 4, while Agua Caliente Casino’s “Spinning Spades” Prize Wheel will be located outside of the Primrose Entrance.
- Must be actively playing a Live Table Games to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club member during the time of drawing to participate.
- Participants must be actively playing and at their seats once a live Table Game has been selected for the Hot Seat Drawings.
- The “Spade Suited” cards will be prepared by the Special Events Coordinator or above based on the number of participants actively playing in the selected Live Table Games. Participants must be a Paradise Rewards Club member to participate during the selection.
- A minimum of two (2) representatives from Special Events will be present to oversee each drawing.
- The numbered balls will be selected and drawn by a Special Events Coordinator and/or Players Club Representative or above.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- Players may choose Paradise Cash Play in lieu of Non- Negotiable Chip prizes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC, ACCRS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each player selected, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- Cash Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
$1,501-$5,000 – Expires 60 days