January 28 – March 31
One lucky entrant is selected to play every 30 minutes!
Step right up and step into the Cyclone of Cash to grab from $20,000 CASH!
$100,000 Every Drawing Day
7 PM – 9 PM
Fridays | Spa Resort Casino
Saturdays | Agua Caliente Casino
Earn entries daily by playing slots or table games with your Paradise Rewards Club Card.
Activate your entries one hour prior to drawing times
Earn 5X entries every Sunday
Cyclone of Cash
January 28, 2018 – March 31, 2018
Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa will offer Paradise Rewards Club members the chance to win a share of over $100,000 per day in Cash prizes during this Dual Property Promotion.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Paradise Rewards Club members will earn electronic drawing tickets starting with Week #1 at 12:01am on Sunday, January 28, 2018. Paradise Rewards Club members may activate their entries beginning one hour prior to each drawing time on drawing days by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at any slot machine or by obtaining a table games rating. Drawings to be held Fridays at Spa Resort Casino, and on Saturdays at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Week #2 - #9 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Saturdays at 9:01pm following Agua Caliente Casino’s drawing at 9:00pm. On each drawing day, one (1) winner will be called every thirty minutes from (7pm-9pm). Participants may earn entries at either property on any given drawing date. Entries earned for that promotional week will expire following the conclusion of each drawing on Saturday and do not roll over to the subsequent week’s drawing date.
Weekly Drawing Dates:
- Spa Resort Casino - Fridays at the promotional stage in front of the Cascade Lounge – February 2, February 9, February 16, February 23, March 2, March 9, March 16, March 23, March 30
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa - Saturdays at the Promotional Stage near the South Garage Entrance – February, 3, February 10, February 17, February 24, March 3, March 10, March 17, March 24, March 31
- Weekly Drawing Structure:
- Drawing Structure:
- One (1) winner will be drawn every 30 minutes from 7:00pm - 9:00pm. The winner will be a “Game Contestant” to step inside the Money Machine booth.
- The confirmed Game Contestant will have a chance to step inside the Money Machine to grab and stuff as much cash as they can into the Cash Box during a 60-second time frame. Once the sixty (60) seconds concludes, the Money Machine will stop, and the Cash Box will be removed from the Money Machine to count out the prize won by the Game Contestant.
- This promotion will include a minimum cash prize for all contestants of $1,000 Cash.
- If a guest steps inside the money machine and wins under $1,000, the guest will be awarded an automatic $1,000 cash instead.
- If a guest wins over $1,000, they will keep the cash amount that was collected in the cash box
- In the event that the Game Contestant does not want to enter the Money Machine or is part of the Americans with Disabilities Act, that person may forego entering the Money Machine and instead receive a $1,000 Cash Prize.
- This promotion will include a minimum cash prize for all contestants of $1,000 Cash.
- 100 slot points earned = 1 entry & $5 table games theo = 1 entry
- Sundays Multiplier – Guests can earn 5X the entries on Sundays which can be used for either property’s drawing.
- Week #1 entry earning begins on Sunday, January 28, 2018, beginning at 12:01am. Week #2 - #9 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Saturdays at 9:01pm following Agua Caliente Casino’s drawing at 9:00pm.
- Each week, earned entries can be activated at the drawings held on Friday and Saturday.
- Entries earned for that respective promotional week will expire at 9:00pm each Saturday.
MONEY MACHINE GAME RULES:
- A Special Events Supervisor or above will ensure that the money machine has the correct amount of funds prior to drawings each day. There will be a security officer escorting the cage team member while the cash is transported from the cage to the promotional stage where the Money Machine game is taking place. The security officer, along with Special events team members will witness the money going into the money machine. Real Money will be used for the cash increments provided below. The machine will hold four hundred and twenty (420) bills with the following increments:
Number of Bills
Total in Machine
Note: In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, Spa Resort Casino will add one (1) Bonus Certificate denoting a value of $1,000 cash on Friday, March 16th, inside the money machine with four hundred and twenty-one (421) bills for a total of $21,000. Similarly, on Saturday, March 17th, Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa will add one (1) Bonus Certificate denoting a value of $1,000 inside the money machine with four hundred and twenty-one (421) bills for a total of $21,000.
- A digital timer will be set to ensure that each Game Contestant called will receive 60 seconds in the money machine.
- Participants must face the front of the machine.
- Participants must catch the bills in the air.
- Participants may not trap the money against the walls.
- Participants may not reach below their waist while in the machine.
- Participants will be required to wear protective goggles and a jump suit while in the machine.
- Participants must place all they catch in the cash collection box attached to the money machine before their time has expired.
- At the conclusion of each participant playing the money machine game; all bills that were deposited into the cash collection box will be counted by a main cage employee or above along with Security Department employee to witness.
- Following each participant playing the money machine game, all bills that were collected will be returned to the money machine in preparation for the next participant.
- Each contestant will be escorted to the Cashier’s Cage for their prize payout.
- At the conclusion of each drawing day, all money that remains inside of the Money Machine will be taken back to the Cashier’s Cage by the cage representative as well as the Security Officer. The Marketing supervisor or above is responsible for ensuring the correct amount of funds is returned to the Cashier’s Cage.
- A Marketing Department employee will ensure all Game Rules are adhered to.
The Following Rules Apply to Friday and Saturday Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
- Slot and table games players earn electronic drawing tickets by accumulating points or earning table games theoretical win while using their Paradise Rewards Club Card while playing at Spa Resort Casino and/or Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Slot players earn 1 electronic drawing ticket per 100 slot points earned during the promotional period and table games players earn 1 electronic drawing tickets per $5.00 of theoretical win earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing tickets are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
- Players can activate their entries at the property for which the drawings will be taking place for that specific promotional drawing day. A player can activate their entries by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at any slot machine or obtaining a table games rating. All electronic drawing tickets must be activated prior to each hour’s drawing on each drawing day in order to be eligible to win. Announcements will be made on the casino floor throughout the drawing day to remind guests how and when to activate their electronic drawing tickets.
- Once an electronic drawing ticket is selected and the name is announced, the participant will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee with a radio or telephone will notify the appropriate Marketing and Player Development Department employee with a radio or telephone that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The participant’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two Marketing and Player Development representatives before the prize is awarded. A winners log will be kept to indicate the tickets drawn, winner’s names and any tickets drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
- For each virtual drawing ticket drawn, the Marketing and Player Development Department Employee or above will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Cash prize winner may choose equal Paradise Cash Play or Non Negotiable Chips option.
- Players may only win once (1) per drawing day at either Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa or Spa Resort Casino. Players will have the opportunity to be chosen for the “Cyclone of Cash” Money Machine experience up to eighteen (18) times in the promotional period.
- At the conclusion of the promotion, all promotion information, including promotion dates, promotion parameters, total number of entries, number of entries by guest name and names of winners is saved and archived in the system. All entries into the drawing of this promotion are considered to be null and void for all future drawings.
- In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the ACGC Regulatory Division and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline”.
- Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equal 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
- In the event that a participant does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another person an opportunity to win in that drawing.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable. No cash value; no change given.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each player selected, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- All Cash prize winners will be paid at the main cash cage.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Paradise Cash play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days
- $1,501 - $5,000 – Expires in 60 days
- $5,001 and above – Expires in 90 days
- $20,000 & greater – Expires in 6 months