1 AM – 2 AM
Grand Prize Winner of $10,000 CASH!
1:00 AM & 1:30 AM | 8 winners of $500 Paradise Cash Play
2:00 AM | Grand Prize Drawing
Earn entries December 24 – January 1 by playing slots or table games with your Paradise Rewards Club card
Earn 5X entries
December 25 | December 29 | December 30
Activate your entries one hour prior to drawing times
$18K Kash Bash Drawings
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
December 24, 2017 – January 1, 2018
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Casino & Spa Resort Casino will offer Paradise Rewards Club members the chance to participate in the $18K Kash Bash Drawings. These drawings will be held Monday, January 1, 2018 at Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Drawings will take place every thirty (30) minutes from 1:00am – 2:00am, resulting in a total of seventeen (17) winners per property.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Paradise Rewards Club members can earn electronic drawing entries at each property for their chance to win their share of $36,000 ($18,000 per property in cash and prizes) at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino. Entry earning begins on Sunday, December 24, 2017, beginning at 12:01am and ends at 1:59am on Monday, January 1, 2018. Participants must be present to win.
Promotional Drawing Day Structure:
- Drawing Date/Time:
- January 1, 2018
- Drawings every 30 minutes from 1:00am – 2:00am
- Drawings will be conducted at the following locations at each property –
- SRC - The Promotional Stage outside the Cascade Lounge
- ACC – The Paradise Rewards Club
- Prize Structure: Total $36,000 ($18,000 per property in CASH & Prizes)
- One (1) drawing every 30 minutes held at each property via electronic drawing module. Must be present to win. Total of seventeen (17) winners per property.
- Prize Breakdown:
# of Winners
2:00am Grand Prize Drawing
- Multiplier – Guests can earn 5X the entries on Monday, December 25th, Friday, December 29th, Saturday, December 30th, and Monday, January 1, 2018 which can be used for either property’s drawing.
- 100 slot points earned = 1 entry & $5 table games theo = 1 entry
- Entry earning begins on Sunday, December 24, 2017, beginning at 12:01am and ends at 1:59am on Monday, January 1, 2018.
- Entries earned during promotional week must be activated 1 hour prior to each drawing.
The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using Playersoft:
- Slot and table games players earn electronic drawing tickets by accumulating points or earning table games theoretical win while using their Paradise Rewards Club Card while playing at Spa Resort Slot players earn 1 electronic drawing tickets per 100 slot points earned during the promotional period and table games players earn 1 electronic drawing tickets per $5.00 of theoretical win earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing tickets are automatically entered into the Playersoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
- Players can activate their entries for the property for which they’d like to participate in. A player may activate their entries by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at any slot machine, obtaining a table games rating. All electronic drawing tickets must be activated prior to each hour’s drawing on each drawing day in order to be eligible to win. Announcements will be made on the casino floor throughout the drawing day to remind guests how and when to activate their electronic drawing tickets.
- Once an electronic drawing ticket is selected and the name is announced, the participant will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee with a radio or telephone will notify the appropriate Marketing and Player Development Department employee with a radio or telephone that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The participant’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two Marketing and Player Development representatives before the prize is awarded. A winners log will be kept to indicate the tickets drawn, winner’s names and any tickets drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
- In the event that a participant does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another person an opportunity to win in that drawing.
- For each virtual drawing ticket drawn, the Marketing and Player Development Department Employee or above will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Qualified Paradise Rewards Club Members must be present at the time of the drawings and winners must show their Paradise Rewards Club card and valid photo ID (i.e. driver license, government- issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport) to win a A Social Security card or completed W-9 Form is also required of all winners, if applicable.
- Cash prize winners may choose equal Paradise Cash Play or Non Negotiable Chips option.
- Players are eligible to win once in the 1:00am and 1:30am drawing, then become eligible to win again for the Grand Prize drawing at 2:00am.
- In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the ACGC regulatory Division and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system us back online fully operational. No manual entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline”.
- Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equal 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC, ACCRS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each player selected, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- Cash Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
$1,501-$5,000 – Expires 60 days
$5,001-$19,999 – Expires 90 days
$20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months