Will you be the next winner to drive away?
You never know when it will hit!
The winner is randomly selected so your chances to win are great!
Come play your favorite Lucky Lincoln marked penny slot machines and join the excitement in Downtown Palm Springs.
Play today and you might win!
Not a Paradise Rewards Club member?
Spa Resort Casino
September 26, 2017- September 26, 2018
Spa Resort Casino is offering a mystery Jackpot winner the chance to take home a brand new car. Guests actively playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at marked single-denomination penny slot machines are eligible to win.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
To win a new car, guests must actively be playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at marked “Lucky Lincoln” penny slot machines with their card correctly inserted. The Lucky Lincoln Jackpot will be awarded at a random date and time during the promotion. The mystery winner’s slot machine will lock up and display a message that reads “Congratulations, You May Be the Lucky Lincoln Winner!!”
Upon being alerted that the Lucky Lincoln Jackpot has hit, a Slot Supervisor or above will obtain the Player’s Photo ID and Paradise Rewards Club card to verify the win. The player sitting at the machine must be the card holder of the Paradise Rewards Club card inserted in the machine at the time of the Jackpot. The Jackpot must be verified before a prize can be awarded to the potential winner. Upon confirmation, the winner will be advised of their prize options.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Paradise Rewards Club members can win more than once in the duration of the promotion.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member actively playing with their club card for a chance to win.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner's Log and a Winner's Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, as applicable.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Spa Resort Casino is not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Spa Resort Casino is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Spa Resort Casino.
- Agua Caliente Casino, Spa Resort Casino, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- Lucky Lincoln Prize Winner will have 24 hours to choose one (1) of the following options for their prize:
- A 2018 Dodge Challenger valued at $28,300 (provided by an approved ACGC vendor - Crystal Chrysler Dealership of the Coachella Valley).
- Cash option of $21,500 in lieu of the car.
- Paradise Cash Play of $24,000 in lieu of the car.
- Should the Lucky Lincoln winner choose the Vehicle option, the winner must pay all applicable taxes, license, document fees, etc., and insurance premiums. The winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days and must present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance upon delivery of the vehicle.
- Cash Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$5,001-$19,999 – Expires 90 days
$20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the SRC website.