Million $ Mega Draw
Million $ Mega Draw
Now – August 30 | 8 PM – 10 PM
Match 6 to win $1,000,000!
›› Earn 5 entries daily!
›› 8 PM – 9:30 PM One winner of $500 Free Play every 30 minutes.
›› 10 PM Million $ Mega Draw
›› Earn 15 slot points then swipe your card at the Mega-Millions kiosks to submit your lucky numbers!
Million $ Mega Draw
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage & Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
June 3, 2019 – August 30, 2019
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACSRCSRM) and Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs (ACCPS), which together make the Agua Caliente Casinos, will give ACE Player’s Club members the opportunity to win up to $1,000,000 Cash, and other great prizes in the “Million $ Mega Draw” promotion. Guests will be notified of this promotion via property advertisements, website and Direct Marketing Offers.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Million $ Mega Draw – Kiosk Game:
- How to Qualify:
- Beginning at 7:00am Monday, June 3, 2019, ACE Player’s Club members will have the opportunity to play the “Mega Draw” Kiosk Game daily to select their lucky numbers in preparation for the weekly “Mega Draw” drawing.
- In order to play the “Mega Draw” Kiosk Game, ACE Player’s Club members must earn 15 points on their club card for one (1) game play session.
- ACE Player’s Club members have the opportunity to play up to five (5) times per day between the two properties, provided that they earn 15 points to earn each game play.
- ACE Player’s Club members can earn qualifying points at either property, to be considered for a game play session.
- The “Mega Draw” kiosk game will be available on a daily basis during the promotional period, with exception of a brief period of inactivity, which will occur from 9:00pm on Fridays through 7:00am on the Saturday immediately following.
- Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equal 3 points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
- How to Play:
- Kiosks for each property will be located near the ACE Player’s Club.
- Before proceeding into the Kiosk Game, participants will be prompted to swipe their ACE Player’s Club card, then verify their account with their Birth Year in order to play.
- The Kiosk Game will feature two (2) options for play in which the participant may “Manually Select” or “Quick Pick” from a series of six (6) numbers.
- For the “Manually Select” option, the participant will manually select, in any order, six (6) unique numbers (without repetition) from the range of 1 through 55. In the “Manually Select” option, the ACE Player’s Club members will be responsible for making their own selection of six (6) numbers for a respective game play session.
- For the “Quick Pick” Selection, the Kiosk Game will randomly generate exactly six (6) unique numbers (without repetition) in random order, each from the range of 1 through 55. In this feature, the player must approve the randomly populated numbers in order for the selection to be submitted.
- Once a player has confirmed/submitted their selection of numbers, the Kiosk Game will print a receipt to confirm their selection, which includes the following information:
- Guest’s First Name & Last Name
- Guest’s ACE Player’s Club Account Number
- Date & Time of Selection
- Numbers Selected from game play session
- All selections made by guests at either property will be entered and stored into one (1) weekly pool of participants in the Mega Draw Kiosk Database, of which will be considered for that respective week’s “Mega Draw” drawing.
- Selections made on a daily basis will only be considered for the upcoming Friday’s “Mega Draw” drawing. Once the “Mega Draw” drawing is conducted each Friday, all selections made for that respective week will expire.
Weekly Drawings Structure:
- Each Friday during the promotional period, a series of hot seat drawings will be conducted to lead up to the “Mega Draw” drawing.
- Hot Seat Drawings:
- 8:00pm- 9:30pm: one winner will be selected every 30 minutes via Hot Seat drawing, to each receive $500 Free Play.
- ACE Player’s Club members are eligible to be selected for the Hot Seat Drawings by actively playing on any Slot Machine with their ACE Player’s Club card.
- Hot Seat Drawings will be conducted from the ACE Player’s Club at each property.
- The winner selection will follow the below format:
Game Type Selected
One Slot Winner
One Slot Winner
One Slot Winner
One Slot Winner
- ACE Player’s Club members are only eligible to win once in the Hot Seat Drawings from 8:00pm – 9:30pm, but become eligible again to win a prize(s) at the 10:00pm “Mega Draw” drawing.
- There will be a total of four (4) hot seat winners selected per day per property, for a total of $2,000 Free Play awarded per day per property
- Mega Draw:
- At 10:00pm each week, the “Mega Draw” numbers selection will be conducted at ACRCSRM only, with winning numbers announced at ACCPS.
- To conduct the “Mega Draw” numbers selection, there will be a total of six (6) numbered balls randomly populated from the “Mega Draw” Ball Drawing Devise. The six (6) numbered balls populated will be considered the six (6) winning numbers for that respective promotional week.
- Winner’s Results:
- Upon confirmation of the six (6) populated numbers, the number series will be provided to a Marketing Representative or above at ACCPS, who will announce the winning populated numbers throughout the Casino Floor at ACCPS. Once an announcement is conducted at each property, the populated series of numbers will be posted at the ACE Player’s Club via Results Poster.
- Following the “Mega Draw” number selection at ACRCSRM, a Marketing Representative or above will enter into the Mega Draw Kiosk Database at ACRCSRM the six (6) numbers populated for that respective week’s “Mega Draw” drawing. The Mega Draw Kiosk Database will determine if there were any participants that matched four (4), five (5) or all six (6) of the numbers populated for that week.
- Prizes will be awarded based off of the below Prize Structure:
- ACE Player’s Club members that match all six (6) numbers to those populated for that respective week’s “Mega Draw” drawing will win $1,000,000* (*Note: Please see General Rules section for more details regarding the $1,000,000 Cash Prize).
- ACE Player’s Club members that match five (5) numbers to those populated for that respective week’s “Mega Draw” drawing will win $1,000 Free Play.
- ACE Player’s Club members that match four (4) numbers to those populated for that respective week’s Mega Draw” drawing will win $500 Free Play.
- Entry numbers from multiple entries cannot be combined.
- If there are any winners that result from the “Mega Draw” numbers selection, one (1) log of the Winner’s Names, ACE Player’s Club account numbers, and their respective Prizes won will be made available at the ACE Player’s Club at each property.
- Prizes may be claimed at the property of the guest’s choice, however they may only be redeemed once between the two properties.
- Guests will be responsible for verifying their selected numbers against the numbers populated in the “Mega Draw” numbers selection to see if they’ve qualified for a prize.
- Each Participant’s number selections are not required to be in the same selected sequence as the “Mega Draw” number selection in order to qualify.
- Participants can win up to three (3) times per week, once for the $1,000,000 Cash Prize, once for the $1,000 Free Play prize and once for the $500 Free Play prize.
- Winners are not required to be present at the time of the “Mega Draw” drawing. Prizes must be claimed within seventy-two (72) hours of the winner’s log being generated and posted at the ACE Player’s Club.
- For each promotional week, the “Mega Draw” numbers selection can result in multiple winners for each prize category.
- In the event that there are no winners generated based off of the “Mega Draw” numbers selection, there will be no re-draw of numbers.
- In the event that a participant’s number selection matches all six (6) numbers populated in the “Mega Draw” drawing, the participant will only qualify for the $1,000,000 Cash Prize, but would not qualify for the $1,000 Free Play prize or $500 Free Play prize. In the event that a participant’s number selection matches five (5) of the six (6) numbers populated in the “Mega Draw” drawing, the participant will only qualify for the $1,000 Free Play prize, but would not qualify for the $500 Free Play prize.
HOT SEAT DRAWINGS RULES FOR SELECTING SLOT MACHINE PLAYERS:
- Slot players are eligible to win by actively playing with their ACE Player’s Club card correctly inserted in the card reader in any eligible slot machine.
- The “Random Rewards” is a feature of the Patron Management System that illustrates all active slot play in random order when activated.
- When it is time to conduct the drawings, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee or above will activate the “Random Rewards” option in the Patron Management System. Random Rewards will produce a Player Name, Player ID and Slot Machine location. A second Marketing and/or Player Development employee will witness the selection process. Once a Player’s name and Location is produced, the Prize Patrol will go to the Casino Floor to that location. Upon arriving at the Slot machine, the Prize Patrol will greet the guest playing at that Slot Machine to inquire if they are the guest who’s Name/Player ID has been selected. The prize patrol will verify the win by checking the guest’s Valid Photo ID and ACE Player’s Club card to ensure it matches the Name and Player ID drawn by Random Rewards. Once the winner is verified, they will be awarded $500 Free Play prize.
- If the Prize Patrol arrives at the Slot Machine to find that a guest is playing with another individual’s ACE Player’s Club card, this person is ineligible to participate in the Promotion and will not receive a prize. In this situation, the Prize Patrol Team may then take the next player to the left who is actively playing with their own ACE Player’s Club card in the same slot bank. The player must present a Valid Photo ID that matches the ACE Player’s Club card inserted in the machine. Once the winner is verified as eligible, they will be awarded $500 Free Play prize.
- In the event that the Prize Patrol arrives at a Slot Machine to find that the player at that Slot Machine is not the Name and Player ID selected by Random Rewards, but this new player is actively playing with their own ACE Player’s Club card inserted in the machine at the time of the Prize Patrol’s arrival, this player will be deemed the winner. The player must present a Valid Photo ID that matches the ACE Player’s Club card inserted in the machine. Once the winner is verified as eligible, they will be awarded $500 Free Play prize.
- In the event that the Prize Patrol arrives at a Slot Machine to find that there is no player occupying that seat, the Prize Patrol may defer to the next player on the left who is actively playing with their own ACE Player’s Club card inserted in the Slot Machine at the time of the Prize Patrol’s arrival. This player must present a Valid Photo ID that matches the ACE Player’s Club card inserted in the machine.
- In the event that no one is playing at the selected slot bank, or in the event that there are no guests actively playing with their ACE Player’s Club card inserted in the machine, a new Player Name and Machine Location will be selected in Random Rewards.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be an ACE Player’s Club Member to participate.
- Prize Patrol Team may consist of members of the Marketing, ACE Player’s Club, and/or Player Development Department.
- ACCPS and ACRCSRM are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. ACRCSRM & ACCPS not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Forms give approval to ACRCSRM & ACCPS and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds ACRCSRM, ACCPS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each winner selected, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's ACE Player’s Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their ACE Player’s Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The ACRCSRM & ACCPS reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of ACCPS, ACRCSRM and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- ACRCSRM & ACCPS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within ACRCSRM & ACCPS.
- ACCPS, ACRCSRM, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- ACCPS & ACRCSRM are not responsible for direct marketing offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Marketing offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 day.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the ACRCSRM or ACCPS website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
- In agreement with SCA Gaming to conduct this promotion, in the event a winner is claimed for the $1,000,000 Cash Prize, the Winner’s Affidavit and Release must be completed and signed by the claimed winner, and submitted to SCA for claim verification along with a copy of a government issued identification card containing a photo of the claimed winner.
- The prize of $1,000,000 Cash will be paid for by SCA Gaming in forty (40) equal annual installments of $25,000 each, without interest.