New Member Rewards
New Member Rewards
PLAY $250 ON US!
Sign up for an ACE Club card and your first day of play is covered!
We'll rebate your play with up to $250 in Free Play on a future visit.
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage & Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
New ACE Players Club Member Sign-Up Offer
August 1, 2020 to July 31, 2021
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACRCSRM) and Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs (ACCPS) will be providing various offers to new and prospective ACE Players Club members. Offers can include Free Play ranging from $10 to $5,000, or gifts valued $1-$100. New member must provide mailing address, phone number and email address with permission to call, mail and email to be eligible to participate in this promotion.
Free Play Offer: Upon completion of new enrollment in Patron Management, guest will receive a chance to play the kiosk or mobile game where they will randomly win Free Play.
The ACE Players Club Representative or above will sign up the guest and redeem a coupon in patron management which will trigger the kiosk/mobile game to make the guest eligible to play the kiosk or mobile game. The guest will swipe his/her card at the kiosk/mobile device, enter year of birth and then follow the on screen instructions to play the game. The random Free Play won by the guest will be automatically preloaded onto the guest’s card. The kiosk/mobile game will be available during ACE Players Club Operation Hours of 7:00 am to 3:00 am daily.
Bounce Back/Rebate Offer: New members may receive a Bounce Back or Rebate offer following their initial visit to the ACE Club. The ACE Club member will receive a Free Play or Match Play Bounce Back Offer for reimbursement on their losses during their initial visit. The ACE Club member may receive up to $250 Free Play or Match Play that can be redeemed at the ACE Player’s Club. The Bounce Back or Rebate offer may be communicated via Direct Marketing offers prior to their Sign-Up to entice enrollment in the ACE Player’s Club. New ACE Player’s Club members will receive the Bounce Back or Rebate offer in the form of a direct mail offer.
The objective of this promotion is to promote and increase new enrollments and card usage.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Must become an ACE Players Club Member to redeem offers.
- Guest must provide mailing address, phone number, email address and permission for ACRCSRM & ACCPS to contact via these methods.
- Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable. No cash value; no change given.
- Offers may not be combined with any other discounts or group rates.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI, ACGC Internal Controls for guest disputes.
- Facsimiles or reproductions of offers will not be accepted; any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- ACRCSRM & ACCPS are not responsible for direct mail offers, or for concert tickets that are lost, stolen, mangled, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely.
- ACRCSRM & ACCPS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- ACRCSRM & ACCPS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. ACRCSRC & ACCPS are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- ACRCSRM, ACCPS, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from redemption of these offers.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI system of internal controls policies and procedures.
- Employees of ACRCSRM, ACCPS and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The ACRCSRM & ACCPS reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- The casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the ACRCSRM & ACCPS.
- Free Play: Must be or become a member of the ACE Players Club and present coupon at the ACE Player’s Club along with ACE Players Card and a valid ID to redeem Free Play offer. Free Play offers preloaded through the group enrollment process of Patron Management System do not require a coupon for redemption. Guests may exchange Free Play offers for identical dollar value of Non-Negotiable Chips by presenting offer at the ACE Players Club Booth. The Free Play offer is retained by the ACE Players Club Booth which is forwarded to the Accounting Department for reconciliation. The guest is given a system generated complimentary voucher for Non-Negotiable Chips which is redeemable at the Cashier’s Cage. Valid at ACRCSRM & ACCPS.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.