EXCLUSIVELY FOR TABLE GAMES PLAYERS
Now – December 22
Earn entries daily by playing table games with your Paradise Rewards Club Card
Earn 2x entries on Mondays
DRAWINGS | 8 PM – 10 PM
Agua Caliente Casino | Friday, December 21
Spa Resort Casino | Saturday, December 22
One winner of $250 in Promotional Chips every 30 minutes. Plus, a seat in the Lexus giveaway finale.
LEXUS NX GIVEAWAY FINALE | 10 PM
One table game player drives home in a new Lexus NX.
Wheelin’ Dealin’ Giveaway
Table Games Promotion
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
November 12, 2018 through December 22, 2018
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino are offering Table Games Paradise Rewards Club Members a chance to win Non-Negotiable Chip Prizes, plus a brand new 2018 Lexus NX!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Table Game Players will earn drawing tickets beginning Monday, November 12, 2018 beginning at 12:01am through 10:00pm on December 21, 2018 at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, or through 10:00pm on December 22, 2018 at Spa Resort Casino (“Contest Period”). Grand Prize Drawings will be held based on the below schedule:
Drawing Dates & Locations:
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
- Friday, December 21, 2018 from 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Drawings will be conducted near the Hotel Registration Lobby
- Spa Resort Casino
- Saturday, December 22, 2018 from 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Drawings will be conducted from the North Casino Entrance near the vehicle display
Drawing Day Structure:
- On each drawing day, beginning at 8:00 pm, one ticket will be selected from the drawing barrel every 30 minutes until 10:00pm. Each winner will receive $250 in Non Negotiable Chips, and will qualify for the Grand Finale Game Experience at 10:00 pm.
- Grand Finale Experience: Each of the five (5) participants will select a holiday gift box. Inside each gift box is a prize card. The participant that reveals the Lexus prize card will win the new Lexus NX, valued at $44,769. The remaining four (4) contestants will each win $2,500 in NNC.
- The max amount of prizes available for each property is $56,019 (2018 Lexus NX valued up to $44,769 + $11,250 NNC prizes).
- The combined amount of prizes available between the two properties is $112,038.
Entry Earning: Table Game Players will have the following breakdown for tickets per game:
- Blackjack – Any natural 21 blackjack hand receives 1 ticket, and 1 ticket for any winning side bet (Player Pairs and Buster Blackjack)
- Spanish 21 – Any hand totaling 21 receives 1 ticket, Any winning “Match the Dealer” receives 1 ticket
- Mississippi Stud – 1 ticket straight or better
- Roulette 0 & 00 – 1 ticket
- Craps Pass Line Win – 1 ticket
- TCP Flush or better – 1 ticket and 1 ticket for 6 Card Bonus
- C4P Straight or better – 1 ticket
- UTH Straight or better – 1 ticket
- Paigow Straight or better (does not have to be played in high hand) – 1 ticket and 1 ticket for Tiger 9
- Mini-baccarat – 1 ticket Tie, Panda 8, Dragon 7
- Betting Multipliers
- $49 and under – 1x posted ticket
- $50 and over – 2x posted tickets
- Multiplier Mondays – On each Monday, Double tickets will be issued for each of the qualifying hands.
DRAWING AND DRAWING TICKET RULES:
- The Drawing Barrels for both properties will be located near the Paradise Rewards Club. On each property’s Drawing day, the drawing barrel will be relocated to each location’s designated promotion area 30 minutes prior to the start of the drawings. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa will host drawings from the promotional table set up next to Hotel Registration. Spa Resort Casino will host drawings from the promotional area set up next to the vehicle display by the North Casino Entrance.
- Participants may begin earning drawing tickets and placing them in the Drawing Barrel at the property of their choice starting on November 12, 2018 at 12:01am until each respective property’s drawing.
- The Drawing Barrel will close one (1) minute prior to each drawing time for each respective property’s drawing. A Special Events Coordinator or above will select one (1) drawing ticket from the drawing barrel for each drawing time. In the event that we must re-open the Drawing Barrel to re-draw for a new winner, there will be no new additional drawing tickets will be accepted during the re-drawing process.
- Drawing tickets are preprinted on safety paper, numbered sequentially with space provided for the participant to print his/her name and card number. Drawing tickets earned/awarded by Table Game players will be distributed at by a Table Game Dealer or above.
- Winners will be announced throughout the Casino and will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. For any of the participants selected, those that do not arrive in the allotted time will forfeit their participation in the winner selection process for that drawing timeframe. Marketing and Player Development Department and/or Table Games Department personnel will mark the expired ticket "no show" or "ineligible winner" with time, signature, and ID # on the ticket, and will mark the “Wheelin’ Dealin Giveaway’ Winner’s Log "no show" or "ineligible winner" with time, signature, and ID # on the Log, which will be held in file for audit purposes.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- In the event that a participant does not arrive within the allotted time frame, we will re-draw for a new winner.
- Paradise Rewards Club members can only earn one (1) position in a Grand Finale Game Experience for the entire promotion.
- Once the drawings conclude at Agua Caliente Casino on December 21, 2018, drawing tickets will no longer be issued at that property. Guests can earn entries for the drawing at Spa Resort Casino until the final drawing at 10:00pm on December 22, 2018.
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- Participants may drop their drawing tickets into the Drawing Barrel at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and/or Spa Resort Casino.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC, ACCRS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Winners must show a valid photo identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- Lexus NX Prize Winner will have 72 hours to choose one (1) of the following options for their prize:
- A 2018 Lexus NX valued up to $44,769 (provided by Roadshow Logistics).
- A credit in the amount of $44,769 to be applied to a vehicle of the Winner’s Through Roadshow Logistics. Should the Winner select a vehicle with a cost above the $44,769 credit, the Winner will be responsible for paying the difference in cost. If in the event that the Winner selects a Vehicle with a cost below the $44,769 credit, the winner will not receive the difference of Cash in return.
- Cash option of $33,000 in lieu of the Vehicle
- $38,000 Non-Negotiable chips in lieu of the Vehicle.
- Should the Grand Prize winner choose the car option, the winner must pay all applicable taxes, license, document fees, etc., and insurance premiums. The winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days and must present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance upon delivery of the vehicle.
- In the event that the Grand Prize winner selects the cash option, the prize winner will be paid at the Main Cage.
- Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
$20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, and Spa Resort Casino reserves the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Each selected winner may choose equal amounts of Free Play in lieu of a Non-Negotiable Chip option.